Vision Spinner II Variable Voltage Battery is a remarkable battery which is not only an impressive looking piece, but is also very powerful. The Vision Spinner 2 boasts a whopping 1650mAh, making it one of the longest-lasting variable voltage twist batteries on the market today. Slightly larger in diameter than a standard eGo battery, the all new Vision Spinner 2 maintains a sleek and stylish look similar to other mid-sized batteries, while providing substantially more power. The Vision Spinner 2 is a variable voltage device, allowing you to control the voltage output from 3.3V to 4.8V. The ability to adjust the voltage makes is possible to use the Vision Spinner 2 with virtually any atomizer resistance with the perfect hit each time. The Vision Spinner 2 is equipped with both 510 and eGo threading, allowing you to use this beautiful battery with most popular clearo-mizers, glasso-mizers, and carto-mizers. The Spinner 2 also has a battery charge indicator, which changes color according to the amount of charge the battery has absorbed. A white light indicates 60% - 100%; a blue light indicates 30% - 60%; and an orange light indicates 0% - 30%.
- Manufactured by: Vision (Vapros)
- Threading: 510 / eGo
- Output: 3.2 – 4.8ohms
- Output Type: Variable Voltage
- Battery Capacity: 1650mAh
- Weight: 61.8g (2.18 ounces)
- Diameter: 16.5mm (.65 inches)
- Length: 124.5mm (4.9 inches)
- Operation: Manual
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it-- doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery if there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
WARNING: When handling batteries, always use proper precautions. Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury. Battery cells are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosion. ORANGE WHOLESALE, LLC DBA THE KING OF VAPE is not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and/or consumer of our batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer). Any mishandling, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation of ORANGE WHOLESALE, LLC DBA THE KING OF VAPE. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Thekingofvape.com is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates